Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 21: Pounds +0.2; Points +35; Activity +16; Workouts 3

Week 21 Summary:

Overall, an "acceptable" amount of food and exercise, but also lots of room for improvements.  

Pounds ... my Monday weigh-in had me up 0.2 pounds ... no issues there, essentially flat 

Points ... went 35 points over my daily allowance & activity points (Weight Watchers Points

Activity ... earned 16 points (2 runs & 1 elliptical workout)

Learnings:

1) I need to track daily ... I kept a list on a post-it with my food from the week, but forgot some items & didn't have all the nutrition information beside me to calculate correctly

2) I am still struggling with my frequent chocolate cravings & had quite a few treats this week I need to cut out in future weeks (I am trying to replace sweet cravings with 70% dark chocolate) 

3) I need to increase to at least 4 workouts a week, my body seems to respond better to more frequent, shorter workouts vs longer less frequent workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment