Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Per usual, I've been over ambitious!  

Well firstly, I've signed up for a 10K (my second ever race), 4 weeks from now, number 345.  I planned to do a 8-10 week training plan originally, but similar to last time I think it will be a few sporadic runs to prepare!  (I did my first jog today in weeks of just over 5k with LC).

Secondly, my over ambition on how much I can achieve impacts all aspects of my life ... Such as this blog & how I thought I'd find time to write!  But I have a few draft topics and more ideas ... So I'll get there!

Trying to start a new hobby (blog writing), boyfriend moving in (finally an end to long distance!) searching for a new apartment to move to (unfortunate timing and not planned to need to move), trips away (every weekend!) a birthday surprise for my boyfriend (he loved it!), and starting back to school (does online/self-study count as going back to school?) ... all in the same 4 weeks is a recipe for failure :-)

Hopefully once we are moved into the new place June 1 and I find a good exercise and study schedule, then my blog writing will find its way into my hectic schedule!

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment