Thursday, January 30, 2014

Three Day Meal Plan


So I more or less stuck to the past three day meal plan.  A few switches, mainly due to cravings, time and need to use certain items & ingredients!

I have managed to keep up the average of losing ~2 pounds a week.  Officially the lightest I've been in almost 3 years and 14 pounds to go to my goal weight.

Officially down 7.7 pounds since January 6 when I started the detox and delighted with my progress and success!  Just hoping I manage not to back track this time ... Like all the others.

I feel foolish saying it feels different this time ... But it does, I feel like I'm changing in many ways for the better, not just focusing on eating but my overall well being, work life balance, emotional and physical health.  And hoping I can continue to keep it up :)

Friday 
B - Quinoa Porridge
L - Salmon and Salad
D - Zucchini Pasta & Tomato
S - Watermelon

Saturday
B - Poached Egg with Asparagus
L - Salad and Fixings
D - Gluten Free Mini Pizzas
S - Chia Seed Pudding

Sunday
B - Banana Pancakes
L - Tomato Lentil Soup
D - Three Bean Chili
S - Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie

Need more salad and soup recipes to keep me going for good lunch ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmm banana pancakes

    Your list is making me hungry.

    Als I'm sure the changes in everything are making the difference, over just changing food

    ReplyDelete