Monday, January 27, 2014

Three Day Meal Plan

I still need to write a blog about the detox ... But one thing I liked was the homework assignments where we had to make a three day meal plan (drove accountability, increased planning, reduced waste of food, reduced the stress of "what do I eat tonight" and caving for something easy).

So I figured, it's one thing I should keep doing and commit myself to :)

Meal Plans

Tuesday
B - Quinoa Porridge
L - Lentil Soup
D - Zucchini Pasta & Tomato
S - Watermelon

Wednesday
B - Banana Pancakes
L - Kale Salad with Avocado 
D - Grilled Salmon & Asparagus
S - Chia Seed Pudding

Thursday
B - Avocado Breakfast Pudding
L - Lentil & Carrot Soup
D - Three Bean Chili
S - Sweet Potato Smoothie

3 comments:

  1. "drove accountability, increased planning, etc" This sounds like the client reports I write.

    Sweet potato smoothie whaaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say 8 years of working in corporate America has influenced my vocabulary and how I communicate goals :)

      Of all the smoothie recipes on the detox ... The sweet potato one was my favorite ... Sweet potato, almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, cinnamon ... Super yummy!

      Delete
    2. Mmmmm. I should try that. I have peanut butter. And chia seeds (mixed w/ flax, cocoa powder & coconut)...

      Delete